1. Are you comfortable working with prerelease software that is not yet feature complete?
2. Will you be able to submit bug reports on issues that you find back to our development team?
3. How many hours a week can you spend testing on Linux?
4. What is the primary distribution of Linux that you’re using? If you are using more than one distribution, please list.
5. Will you be developing applications on your Linux machine (as opposed to writing on Windows and testing the applications on Linux)?
6. What other operating system are you using, if any (Mac, Windows)? Can you compare the behavior of AIR for Linux with AIR for Windows and AIR for Mac OS?
7. Are you working on an AIR application today? If so, please describe.
9. What is your name, company name and email address?
Unfortunately at this point not everyone will be accepted into this pre-beta program however there will be public betas when the pre-beta has been sufficiently tested. And at that point maybe we will finally know whether penguins can fly when given AIR.